Cilento Map

Le Taverne

Le Taverne

Located 200 metres from the sea, Le Taverne Holiday House is a very new facility made up of 8 flats completely independent and equipped with all comforts. Built according to a modern conception, apartments present fresh and bright colours, chosen to make your stay in Cilento relaxing and confortable. Arches represent a recurring architectural element, a tasteful choice and a perfect link with the traditional buildings of Cilento’s historical resorts.
There are two kinds of apartments and both of them consist of a room with double bed, 2 bathrooms and a spacious living room-kitchen. The first kind of flat has 1 divan bed for a total of 4 beds, while the second kind of flat has 2 divan beds for a total of 6 beds. Each apartment has satellite TV and air conditioning (both in the living room and bedroom) and a large garden surrounded by green, ideal for moments of relax and enjoyable sun baths. Finally the facility has a large and airy car garage. There is also the possibility of drawing up an agreement with equipped beaches and sports facilities.

Distance from the town centre 200 m
Distance from the beach 200 m
Apartments 8
Max Number of people for apartments 6

Picture gallery

Request form

Check in date:

Services

Interior
  • Air conditioning
  • Bath towel
  • Bed linen
  • Refrigerator
  • TV
Exterior
  • Garage for auto
  • Garden forniture
  • Washing-machine

Rates

Weekly Prices in €
Le Taverne Holiday House
Period Apartment per 4-5 person Apartment per 6 person
from 23/03 to 20/04 490 550
from 20/04 to 25/05 590 690
from 25/05 to 15/06 690 790
from 15/06 to 29/06 790 890
from 29/06 to 13/07 890 990
from 13/07 to 03/08 1150 1250
from 03/08 to 10/08 1490 1650
from 10/08 to 24/08 1650 1800
from 24/08 to 31/08 890 990
from 31/08 to 07/09 590 690
from 07/09 to 05/10 490 550

Check out cleaning € 50,00. Change of sheets and towels € 15,00 per person. Cradle € 10,00 per day. Deposit € 150,00. Booking account 30%. Pets not admitted. To pay the remaining 70% on your arrival

Map

Contacts

Contact name Mr Angelo Masarone
Email info@letaverne.it
Phone +39 0974 90.46.30
Mobile +39 339 26.64.417